Soundproof Type 1800rpm Natural Gas GeneratorDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
Soundproof type 1800rpm, COP 20-4500kWe 60Hz natural gas generators.
Place of origin: Sichuan, China.
Model Number: AMC20NS~AMC4500NS
Brand Name: AMICO
Rated Voltage: 480V/277V
(Other voltages like 380V, 415V, 440V, etc. are available on request.)
Engine Brand: Steyr, MAN, MWM, Toyota
Alternator Brand: Meccalte, Marelli, Leroy Somer, Stamford
Gas engine control system: Jigren, Motortech, TEM
Electric Efficiency: 30%~44%
Rating adaptation at ambient conditions acc to DIN ISO 3046-1, the tolerance for the usable heat is ±7% at rated output, the coolant data are based on a 45% portion of antifreeze.
Monitoring and control are always at your fingertips via a mobile connected device — cell phone, tablet, or PC.
Modular Design, Reliable Power, 365/ 24 continuous running.
Brand Engine, Good Performance, Safe, Easy operation, Environment friendly, Durable, Efficient, Low noise level.
Main Structure & Features Of Natural Gas Generators
· AMICO offers high quality gas trains. The gas trains will be produced customer- and application specific, based on recognized European standards and guidelines.
· Equipped with components such as ball valves, gas filter, double block & bleed solenoid valves, flame arrestor, pressure regulator, pressure switches. Most of the parts are from Kromschroeder or DUNGS Germany with CE certification.
· All gas trains will be tested for leaks and function after assembly and prior to delivery, whereas all welded parts are strength tested.
· Our gas trains meet your local safety regulations.
Automatic Oil Refilling System
· As crankcase oil level drops, the LM500 float also drops and opens the Thumb-Valve™. This allows oil to flow from the supply tank through the LM500 and into the crankcase.
· When proper level is achieved in the crankcase, the LM500 float rises causing the Thumb-Valve to close off further oil flow.
|· If the clean oil supply is depleted and oil level continues to fall, the low-level switch will operate an alarm or equipment shutdown.