Vacuum Evaporator for Hazardous Wastewater TreatmentDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
The vacuum evaporator for hazardous wastewater treatment is integrated and designed, and has a compact structure, small footprint, space saving and convenient installation. The compressor acts on the refrigerant, and the refrigerant exchanges heat with the material through the heat exchanger. The system's own coolant is provided by the chiller, which can ensure the temperature of the coolant is low all the time. The system is suitable for areas with long summer time and high temperature. Areas where customers have higher requirements on site.
Heat pump designed for low-temperature evaporation with compressor,by ecological Freon gas type R410A.
Low-temperature concentration processing is 35-37deg C under vacuum,which means the compositions in the water are more stable and reliable.
The hazardous wastewater is constantly treated producing two streams: a concentrate and a condensate.
The condensate is simply discharged through a pump or by overflow. The toxic concentrate is separated and discharged through the circulation vacuum pump when the desired concentration level is achieved.
* Disposal Cost Reduction
* Wastewater Volume Reduction
* Option for Remote Control
* Quality Certification
* Plug & Play (quick installation)
* Convenient Maintenance and Minimal Manpower
Oil & Gas Hazardous Wastewater at Huai’an Xingyu Recycle Company
1. Provide the technical design and solutions.
2. New plant construction guidance.
3. Provide process design and validation for free.
4. Professional technical training and guidance on site according to the contract.
5. Supply accessories at any time.
6. Tele-technical consulting and services.
7. OEM & ODM service are available.