300W mini projects completed home solar power system

Delivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
  • Price:

    Negotiable

  • minimum:

  • Total supply:

  • Delivery term:

    The date of payment from buyers deliver within days

  • seat:

    Beijing

  • Validity to:

    Long-term effective

  • Last update:

    2017-12-22 11:06

  • Browse the number:

    120

Send an inquiries
+
Sopray Solar Group Co. Ltd
Contactaixin:

Contactaixin:

sopraygroup(Ms.)  

telephone:

Area:

Beijing

Address:

191 Huating Rd., Dalang St., Longhua Town, Bao'an District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China (518109)

Website:

http://www.asia-switch.com/com/sopraygroup/

+
Model Number: SR 300w-1 Brand Name: SR SOLAR Key Specifications/Special Features: 300W mini projects completed home solar power system---------------------------------------------------------------------Product description:1.integrated self-powered completed solar system.2.Quick and easy installation3.Reliable, long-life battery, maintenance-free.4. Environment friendly5.energy saving--------------------------------------------------------------------Specification:1.Solarpanel:Poly90Wwith5mcable2.Leadacid battery:12V65Ah
3.Controller:12V20A
4.Inverter:300Wmodifiedwave
5.DCoutputvoltage:5VUSB 2portsforchargingphone
6.DCoutputvoltage:12VDC 4ports
7.ACoutputvoltage:220/110V/orothers
8.LEDlamps:12V3W2PCS
9.Cabinetsize:420*250*350mm/Totalweight:29KG
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our services:
1.Reply clients in 24 hours.
2.Quality in priority, clients the up most.
3.Aside from home solar power system, customized design is available, OEM is welcomed.
4.Delivery our goods to our customer all over the world with speed and precision.
5.CE, RoHS approved.
6.High conversion efficiency, high-transmission rate.
7.Advanced technology, strict quality control system. Offer customer the lowest solar system for home useprice.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Packaging & shipping:
1.Packaging: Mini solar systemstandard carton plus wooden case or pallet.
2.Shipping:
(1). FedEx/ DHL/ TNT/ UPS for samples, door-to-door.
(2). By air or by sea for batch goods.
3.Delivery: Goods to be ready within 10~15 days depending on order quantity.
4.Payment: T/T 30% in advance as deposit, balance the rest 70% before shipment.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcometovisitourfactoryandestablishbusinesswithus, please contact with me in following way:
Shipping Information:
  • FOB Port: Shenzhen
  • Lead Time: 10 - 15 days
  • HTS Code: 8504.40.20 00
  • Dimensions per Unit: 42 × 25 × 35 Centimeters
  • Weight per Unit: 39 Kilograms
  • Units per Export Carton: 1
  • Export Carton Dimensions L/W/H: 47 × 30 × 40 Centimeters
  • Export Carton Weight: 2 Kilograms
Main Export Markets:
  • Asia
  • Australasia
  • Central/South America
  • Mid East/Africa
  • North America
  • Western Europe